The Pre Academy's approach to coaching/teaching and learning is insightful, personalised and deeply enjoyable and is available for CLUBS, ACADEMIES and INDIVIDUALS.
- At each academy players engage in meaningful learning through game-based activities
- Players solve real football problems via specially adapted and conditioned games
- Players are exposed to the learning process in a safe environment that fosters deep knowledge, lateral thinking, communication and commitment, resulting in the ability to transfer knowledge and problem solve
- Character development and citizenship underpin the academy's mission
The Pre Academy:
- Coaches/educates the whole child
- Provides a personalised learning environment
- Nurtures each child's creativity
- Values individual learning styles and techniques
- Develops players' 5 C's
- Prepares players for the future game
Football players at the Pre Academy develop a passion for learning. A safe and supportive environment fosters the character development of each child. Our creative coaching methods encourage players to be inquisitive and develop a deeper understanding of the learning process. The Pre Academy empowers children with insight, knowledge and the skills necessary to be successful in 21st century football, therefore setting the foundation for global competitiveness.
'Creating light bulb moments for every player.'